It is now possible (v1.6.0 or higher) to purchase crypto currencies directly from the BC Vault Desktop Application via Coinify with your credit card or bank transfer.
How to buy crypto currencies?
Buying crypto currency is initialised directly in the BC Vault Desktop Application and completed in secure browser window of your default web browser. You can be sure BC Vault does not handle any personal information (Name, Address, Credit Card...) as everything is submitted to Coinify only. Crypto currency funds will go directly to your selected BC Vault crypto wallet.
- Make sure you are using BC Vault firmware and application v1.6.0 or later
- Go to your wallet for which you would like to buy crypto.
- Click on the "TRADE" icon:
- Set the slider to "BUY" and select available provider:
You will see the current exchange rate in your selected fiat currency. Fiat currencies that Coinify does not provide exchange rate for will have approximate value here. You will have to select one of the supported fiat currencies in next step.
Confirm that you read and understood the Coinify TOC, click "Next".
- A web browser window will now open with all the pre-filled information for selected crypto currency and specific wallet address.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure the webpage address is "https://node.bc-vault.com/"!
Webpage address (notice the lock confirming the HTTPS secure address):
- You will see the exchange rate for the amount you want to spend:
- Click on "Buy Now" and you login with your Coinify user Account (this is required due to KYC procedures) or register for one:
- Once you will log in your account (or create a new one), you will be able to select the payment method:
- Transaction will now execute and you will be presented with all the details about the purchase (keep that information safe until you receive your crypto). Remember it can take some time for crypto to arrive to your BC Vault crypto wallet, see: Why is my transaction pending (unconfirmed) for very long time?):
Coinify ApS is an established global virtual currency platform actively offering solutions in Europe, Asia and other regions. Coinify’s services include: individual currency trading, corporate brokerage, payment processing services, and Enterprise solutions via Coinify API.
Their mission is to mainstream the use of virtual currencies and thus help businesses and individuals to adopt financial innovation. Moreover, Coinify can be seen as a bridge for merchants that can e.g. accept blockchain payments in 15 currencies and receive payouts in fiat.
Coinify team consists of strong backgrounds in payments, finance, risk, e-commerce, and compliance areas and experience in working with digital currencies since 2010. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is backed by SEED Capital Denmark, Nordic Eye Venture Capital and Accelerace.
Recent industry awards and recognitions include: Best Practices Award for ‘Global Blockchain-based Platform for Financial Services Growth Excellence Leadership Award 2019’ by Frost & Sullivan; ‘Diversity Award 2019‘ by EWPN; ‘Emerging Star – Fintech 100’ by KPMG & H2 Ventures; ‘Top 100 FinTech Europe’ 2017 & 2016; Nordic Startup Award for ‘Best Fintech Startup Denmark 2017’; and ‘#22 in Top 50’ Financial IT Pathfinder Ranking.