In case you need to reset BC Vault to initial factory state, you can do that with following steps (while you can do it alone, we recommend you to get help from another person to connect the USB cable at appropriate point):
- Disconnect the USB cable from BC Vault.
- Hold down the MIDDLE BUTTON AND DOWN ARROW (and no other button!):
- Connect the USB cable to BC Vault (while still holding down middle and down arrow).
- If successful, you will be presented with following screen:
- Confirm the erase pressing the right arrow (to select "Confirm") and the middle button (to execute the erasing):
- Once device is erased, you will see original "Shake Device!" initialisation screen.
- BC Vault is now in initial factory state (FRAM was erased).
We recommend you always do backup before erasing the device (just to be sure).