BC Vault supports ALL ERC20 tokens (currently >163.000) from the release v1.2.2 of the application and firmware (you have to enable "Advanced mode" in Application Settings/Preferences).
Please notice following information about ERC20 Tokens:
- ERC20 Tokens (native and custom added) are all linked to your Ethereum (ETH) wallets, as ERC20 is actually Ethereum extension. Sending/Receiving operations are thus linked to actual ETH wallet address.
- You can not delete ERC20 Token wallets (as they are actually ETH wallets)
- Removing Custom ERC20 Token from the BC Vault application will preserve the value of all tokens as you are not deleting the actual ETH wallet.
- Make sure you have ETH in the same ETH wallet, where you keep the ERC20 tokens if you want to send them. Gas for ERC20 tokens is always paid in ETH!
Adding custom ERC20 token is quite easy. You need following information (we suggest you use https://etherscan.io):
- Contract Address
- Decimal Places
- Full Name (You can choose that)
- Short Name (You can choose that)
For example to add MAKER (MKR) Token go to "Settings"->"Application Settings"->"Add/Modify ERC20 Tokens"->"Add New Custom ERC20 Token":
As you can see custom ERC20 tokens do not have visible transactions in BC Vault application, but there is a link to external service by all wallets -> "Open external TX list".